Friday, November 18, 2011


Welcome to Card Art Kilcoole
Handmade Personalised Greeting Cards for every occasion.

I have been making cards for about 12 years, 
and teach card making classes and workshops.
 In Co Wicklow and around Ireland
I make cards for every occasion,
even the ones you never though of.
When you choose a handmade card, it lets the recipient know you went to a lot of thought and effort, to choose a card that really shows how much you care.

If you would like a handmade card for someone special, 
please get in touch by email HERE

Some details I will need
1. Let me know what occasion the card is for.
Weather its a Wedding, Anniversary, Engagement, New Baby, Birthday, Retirement, Get Well Soon, Thinking of you, Thank you, 
Sympathy or Just Because.

2. Who the card is for.

3. What interest the recipient has. i.e., Sport, hobby, job.

4. Any special date you want included.

5. If you have a special photo you want included.

6. I will email you back asap, and ask you to phone through the details, as its important, to get the personalised details correct. 
.
7. Please add  any other information that will help me with the design.
Cards can be collected or I can post it to you.
please allow about a week if I am posting the card to you.
pick up normally about 2 days.





If you need any more information 
you will find it on my main Blog page HERE 
 Many thanks Yvonne




Commissioned Cards below

Card Art Kilcoole
1st Anniversary Card

Card Art Kilcoole
50th Anniversary Memory card for husband


Engagement Card


Personalised Wedding Card with photo of the couple

This is the link to my Wedding/Anniversary/Engagement
board on Pinterest HERE


Card for lady who hobbies are  Sewing/Knitting/Bike riding/ Walking/ and drinking tea


Elvis for a fan


This one was a bit unusual as the lady wanted a card about Greystones beach and harbour with an umbrella,
 as the lady it was for, walks the seafront every morning
 and always carries an umbrella,
As you can see, you would never find a card so 
personalised in a Shop 


Names Dates and poems can be added to all my cards
to personalise them, at no extra cost.


Postage
All cards are posted in a padded envelope, €3.00 any where in Ireland each additional card will be €1.00  extra per card.

I now have a pinterest board set up for every occasion, please go back to my home page, and check the links under the pinterst logo, for each occassion. HERE
many thanks
 Yvonne


1 comment:

  1. You do such fabulous work Yvonne with making cards to order. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete